Teaching Vocabulary to Children
Date: Sunday, September 27th, 2009 Time: 11:00 AM - 1:30 PM
Speaker: Group discussion
We will share ways to introduce vocabulary to children. This lunch and discussion is being held prior to Paul Nation's presentation at Sendai JALT (Sendai ETJ members can attend the JALT meeting for the special price of 500 yen). The JALT meeting will be 2 pm to 5 pm (14:00 - 17:00) at the War Memorial Hall, 5th Floor - Large Meeting Room (TEL: 022-263-6931, map). For more information about Paul Nation's talk, see www.eltcalendar.com/events/details/4549
Organization: ETJ Sendai (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Sendai)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Namaskar, Minami-machi Street, Sendai
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Sendai
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 080-3273-2206