NPO Teaching English Methods Institute:
TEMI Fall Pioneer Seminar
Date: Saturday, October 17th, 2009 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Helene Jarmol Uchida
TEMI's Fukuoka two-day English teacher-training seminar will be held October 17-18 at Little America, the school Uchida runs in Fukuoka; the seminar will include observing classes, review of methods and materials and discussion in both English and Japanese. Participants limited to six. For details, e-mail email@example.com or visit . Attendees will receive a TEMI certificate and booklet at all TEMI seminars. For more info, please contact Miyuki Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org or view our website:www.temi.or.jp
Organization: NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Cost: TEMI Members: 29,400 yen
Non-members: 35,700 yen
Venue: Little America World Tenjin and Ozasa, Fukuoka City
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 092-521-8826