Institute of International Education in London:
Briefing sessions on postgraduate course on teaching Japanese (Tokyo)
Date: Saturday, October 17th, 2009 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Teruyuki Zushi, the principal of the Institute of International Education in London
The Institute of International Education in London will hold briefing sessions on a postgraduate program on teaching Japanese as a foreign language that the organization offers in the British capital. To be held in four major cities, the sessions will give participants a chance to take one of the program's courses, which will be led by Teruyuki Zushi, the institute's head, under the theme of how to analyze Japanese as teachers.
Organization: Institute of International Education in London
Venue: Nihon Seinen Kan
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Institute of International Education in London
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5940-0506