NPO Teaching English Methods Institute:
TEMI Teacher Training Seminar
Date: Saturday, November 14th, 2009 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Helene J. Uchida
TEMI (Teaching English Methods Institute), a nonprofit organization founded by Helene J. Uchida, the Language Connection's "Primary Advice" columnist, will offer English teacher-training seminars for novices and veterans regarding teaching English to preschoolers and primary school students in Nagoya: October 14 (for first time attendees), October 15 (for veterans) at Business Hotel Azuin Obu. Coordinator: Bee Lee Ishiwaka Tel:080-5105-7246, Email: email@example.com
Organization: NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Cost: 10,000 yen per day, 17,000yen for two days
Venue: Business Hotel Azuin Obu 1F , 3-96-1 Chuo-cho, Obu city, Aichi (Tel:0562-46-1313)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 092-521-8826