Pearson Longman Teacher's Development Workshop 2009: Welcoming English Firsthand 4th edition (Tokyo)
Date: Sunday, October 18th, 2009 Time: 10:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Marc Helgesen, John Wiltshier
Pearson Longman will be holding a teachers' development workshop with Marc Helgesen and John Wiltshier, authors of the English Firsthand series. The workshop is intended to help you stay in touch with current educational trends and support the development of English language teaching in Japan. Presentations will include topics on language learning and the senses, challenges/solutions and ways to build fluency in the classroom. For more information and registration, visit English, Japanese.
Organization: Pearson Japan
Venue: Pearson Education Tokyo Office B1F, 2-44-5 Koenji-minami, Suginami-ku, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Pearson Japan
Email QR Code: