Kobe University (School of Languages and Communication):
Towards Global Excellence in Foreign Language Education: Technology and Classroom interaction
Date: Thursday, November 26th, 2009 Time: 10:40 AM - 1:20 PM
Speaker: Neomy Storch, Bruno Vannieu, Bill Perry, Greg Sholdt
The presentations will focus on innovative uses of communication technology within and beyond the classroom, particularly in relation to the improvement of interaction between students.
1. The effects of proficiency grouping and mode of communication on pair interaction
Neomy Storch, Melbourne University, Australia (guest speaker)
2. Using technology to facilitate class management in large-group conversation courses
Bruno Vannieu , Kobe University
3. Using Digital Video to Increase Student Interaction
Bill Perry, Kobe University
4. Enhancing interaction in distance learning: The two-way interactive web-based classroom
Greg Sholdt, Kobe University
Organization: Kobe University (School of Languages and Communication)
Venue: Kobe University, Rokkodai Kodoh
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kobe University (School of Languages and Communication)
Email QR Code: