Winter Fun! Seasonal activities for English classes
Date: Tuesday, November 3rd, 2009 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Mayuka Habbick
Activities in language classes are not just for fun but for learning language as well as for encouraging children and making them want to learn more. In other words, activities should help children strengthen their learner autonomy. Along with that belief, Mayuka Habbick will introduce some activities suitable for your winter classes including stories, games, and songs and chants.
About Mayuka Habbick: Educator, frequent Lecturer of seminars and workshops on early childhood education, Co-founder of JJ Fellowship, The Certified National Trainer of LEGO Education, and Director of E for ju.
For pre-registration please email Yuco Kikuchi at email@example.com
Organization: ETJ Chiba (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Chiba)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen for ETJ members
Non-members: 1,000 yen (Non-members can become member at the venue at no cost)
Venue: Chiba Shimin Kaikan (map) 1-1 Kaname-cho, chuo-ku, Chiba-shi ph: 043-224-2431) A 7 min walk from Chiba station on JR or Keisei
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Chiba
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 043-251-0027