JALT National Conference Reports and End of Year Luncheon
Date: Sunday, December 13th, 2009 Time: 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Speaker: Paul Evans and Glen Cochrane
Winners of Kyoto Chapter's first annual Professional Development Scholarship Fund will present about their experiences at the 35th Annual JALT International Conference on Language Teaching and Learning and Educational Materials Exposition held in Shizuoka. Sandwich luncheon to follow presentations.
Organization: Kyoto Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kyoto JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Campus Plaza Kyoto (near JR Kyoto Station), 5F Daiichi Enshushitu map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kyoto JALT
Email QR Code: