JALT International Conference:
JALT2009 Pre-Conference Technology Workshops
Date: Friday, November 20th, 2009 Time: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Garr Reynolds, Paul Daniels, Paul Collett, Bill Pellowe, Daniel Beck, Sylvan Payne, Mark Shrosbree, Forrest Nelson
Participants in the pre-conference Technology in Teaching (TnT) Workshops will be able to develop the technology side of their teaching skills through a series of practical, hands-on workshops, led by experts in technology in language teaching. For full details, see the Technology Teaching Workshops page on the JALT website.
Featured Guest Presentation:
Garr Reynolds: Design, Zen, & the Art of Presenting Naked
Session 1 (3 rooms)
* Paul Daniels: Moodle for language teachers
* Paul Collett: Introduction to Microblogging
* Bill Pellowe: Creating Web Pages for iPhone and iPod Touch
Session 2 (3 rooms)
* Daniel Beck & Sylvan Payne: Online Animations for Language Learners
* Mark Shrosbree: Multimedia Projects for the Language Classroom
* Forrest Nelson: Garageband 09, Creating Audio and Video Content
Organization: The Annual International Conference of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT International Conference)
Cost: see the conference website for details
Venue: Granship Center, Shizuoka City, Shizuoka Prefecture
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact JALT International Conference
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3837-1630
Email QR Code: