Experience the power of Cross-curricular lessons for young learners
Date: Sunday, December 6th, 2009 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Lesley Ito
Cross-curricular lessons combine English with other subjects to interest young learners and to let them use English in a real context. Such lessons are common in European ESL classes, but arerare in Japan where the presenter has created an entire pre-school/elementary cross-curricular program for her new school. This interactive workshop will demonstrate several classroom-tested cross-curricular lessons, and explain their appropriateness. See how these types of lessons can invigorate your program!
Organization: Nagoya Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagoya JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center, 3F, Lecture Room 2
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagoya JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 052-781-4679
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-4265-0526