The International Language and Gender Association:
IGALA 6 Conference (day 3 of 3)
Date: Monday, September 20th, 2010 Time: 8:50 AM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Call for papers deadline is Dec 31
The International Language and Gender Association (IGALA) the announces IGALA 6 Conference to be held 18-20 September, 2010.
Professor Deborah Cameron (Oxford University)
Momoko Nakamura (Kanto Gakuin University)
Ingrid Piller (Zayed University)
The venue is Kodaira Campus of Tsuda College in Tokyo, Japan. The conference will provide researchers worldwide with an opportunity to present their work and share ideas in the fields of language, gender, and sexuality. IGALA6 hopes to highlight the following areas:
* Language and gender in the Asia-Pacific
* Performing the body
* Negotiating multicultural/multilingual places/spaces
* Queer(y)ing language and education
* Responding to change(s) in language education
* Gender, language and international development
Call for papers deadline is December 31, 2009. For more information: https://orc.tsuda.ac.jp/IGALA/ocs/
Organization: The International Language and Gender Association
Cost: See the conference website for details
Venue: Tsuda College in Tokyo, Japan
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact The International Language and Gender Association
Email QR Code: