SCBWI Tokyo Creative Exchange
Date: Saturday, December 5th, 2009 Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Exchange session
Reservations: RSVP email@example.com by Friday, December 4
Writers and illustrators! Bring your work in progress— -- a picture book dummy, storyboard, children's or young-adult manuscript, or illustrations to share with the group for constructive feedback. Open to published and unpublished writers and illustrators. Also, bring along your questions about writing, illustrating and the marketing process. For mid-grade and YA Fiction bring about 10 copies of an English-language manuscript up to 800 words. For longer works please query first. For Picture Books bring about 10 copies of a storyboard, dummy or manuscript up to 800 words. This Creative Exchange will be in English and Japanese. Participants without manuscripts, storyboards or dummies are welcome to attend!
Organization: The Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators (SCBWI) Japan (SCBWI)
Cost: SCBWI Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 800 yen
Venue: Tokyo Women's Plaza, Conference Room 1, 5-53-67 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 0467-31-6908