JALT International Conference:
JALT 2010: 36th Annual International Conference on Language Teaching
Date: Sunday, November 21st, 2010 Time: 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Speaker: Plenary talks by Nicky Hockly and Alan Maley. Plenty of other sessions throughout the day.
JALT will hold its 36th Annual International Conference on Language Teaching and Learning and Educational Materials Exposition from November 19-22 at the Aichi Industry and Labor Center www.winc-aichi.jp in Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture, Japan. The theme of this year's conference is Creativity: Think Outside the Box.
The first day of the conference (Nov 19) usually consists of Technology in Teaching Workshops and an evening reception party. The regular conference begins Nov. 20th. Please see the JALT Conference web pages for more details.
Organization: The Annual International Conference of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT International Conference)
Cost: JALT Members: Main conference 3 days: 20,000 yen; Main conference 1 day: 12,000 yen
Non-members: Main conference 3 days: 25,000 yen; Main conference 1 day: 15,000 yen
Venue: Aichi Industry and Labor Center, Nagoya, Aichi
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact JALT International Conference
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3837-1630
Email QR Code: