Cambridge English Language Assessment - JP004 (Luna International):
Examiner Training - Cambridge ESOL workshop
Date: Saturday, January 9th, 2010 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Jim George
Professional development day-long session to train experienced and qualified teachers to be become Oral Examiners (OEs). This workshop will cover the speaking tests for the Key English Test (KET)and Preliminary English Test (PET), the Lower Main Suite of Cambridge ESOL's examinations for adults (CEFR levels A2 and B1). The aims of the training session are:
* to make trainee examiners aware of the general responsibilities of a Cambridge ESOL the OE, likely problems/issues that may arise and how to manage them effectively;
* to familiarise trainee examiners with the procedure of the KET and PET Speaking tests;
* to give trainee examiners the opportunity to conduct practice Speaking tests;
* to standardise the assessment of KET and PET candidates: ensuring familiarity with Cambridge ESOL assessment criteria, with standards set by standardisation DVD, and making sure OEs are able to carry out accurate assessments in accordance with these;
* to give trainee examiners the opportunity to discuss and ask questions about all aspects of the above.
Cambridge ESOL Oral examiners must have: 3+ years relevant, recent, full-time teaching experience; University degree; valid visa; EFL qualification preferred; non-native speakers may apply. For consideration please submit CV to: JIM GEORGE Cambridge ESOL Team Leader, Luna International JP004 firstname.lastname@example.org tel/fax 0263-34-4481
Cost: 10,000 yen
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Cambridge English Language Assessment - JP004 (Luna International)
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: