Cambridge English Language Assessment - JP004 (Luna International):
Examiner Training - CPE - Cambridge ESOL
Date: Sunday, April 11th, 2010 Time: 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Speaker: Jim George
A practical workshop, professional development and career enhancement. Objective is to train experienced and qualified teachers to be become Oral Examiners (OEs) at CPE (CEFR level C2) This intensive half-day course will make trainee examiners aware of the general responsibilities of a Cambridge ESOL Oral Examiner, as an interlocutor and assessor. Trainee examiners will be familiarised specifically with the procedure of the CPE Speaking test. Trainee examiners will be given the opportunity to conduct practice Speaking tests with peers and receive feedback on their performance, in order to standardise delivery. To ensure trainees have a comprehensive grasp of the Cambridge ESOL assessment criteria and the essential nature of 'can do ' statements established in the CEFR, an important part of the session will focus on watching samples of candidates ' performances on DVD to discuss and assess . Assessment will become standardised as trainees apply Cambridge 's criteria and standardised terminology. Please send CVs for consideration to Cambridge ESOL Team Leader (JP004), Jim George at email@example.com Minimum Professional Requirements apply. Pre-registration and orientation necessary. Deadline for applications 21/3/2010
Cost: 6,300 yen
Venue: Kyoto Kyouiku Bunka Centre
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Cambridge English Language Assessment - JP004 (Luna International)
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: