Moodle Association of Japan:
MoodleMoot Japan 2010 (day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, February 13th, 2010 Time: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Several speakers
MoodleMoot is a conference or series of workshops to learn about Moodle, the very popular open-source Course Management System. Attendees vary in expertise from newbies to developers and administrators. MoodleMoot registration deadline February 8th. Please see the MoodleMoot 2010 Japan website for full details.
This day has workshops and presentations about how to effectively use Moodle in educational settings.
Organization: Moodle Association of Japan
Cost: See the conference website for details
Venue: Future University, Hakodate, Hokkaido
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Moodle Association of Japan