Two MA TESL Graduation Project Reports: Motivation and Autonomy
Date: Sunday, February 28th, 2010 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Nagisa Haraguchi and Amy Ives
Two MA TESL grad student presenters will introduce their graduation research projects. The first presentation is on action research examining motivational strategies in Japan. Learners' psychological needs are examined and compared with a control group pre- and post-tests. The second presentation explores the autonomy of advanced learners of English. Interviews were conducted on three advanced learners who use English in their workplace.
Organization: Gunma Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gunma JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Gunma Prefectural Women's University (Kenritsu Joshi Daigaku)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gunma JALT
Email QR Code: