Language Learner Stories
Date: Sunday, December 20th, 2009 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Several speakers
A number of our colleagues and students will share their journeys in language learning. Join us for a good time of exploration and eye-opening firsthand accounts.
Keiichiro Oikawa (English)
Soichi Ota (English)
Students of Ken Schmidt (English)
Tim Phelan (Japanese)
David Gilbey (Japanese)
Marie-Josee Brassard (English? and Japanese)
Ben Shearon (Japanese)?
After the meeting, Sendai JALT will proceed to the annual Bonenkai at Ducca! Last year the emphasis was on great music and drink. This year, we'll probably be tilting toward great food (without forgetting the drink!).
Organization: Sendai Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Sendai JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: AER 6F, Seminar Room 1A
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Sendai JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: