Stirring the Senses: Reflective Portfolios and Online Assessments
Date: Saturday, January 23rd, 2010 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Suzanne Bonn Miyake
In Suzanne Bonn Miyake's workshop, participants will learn how portfolios allow for reflection on learning and provide an alternative to standard methods of evaluation. Participants will gain a greater understanding of the reflective portfolio by going through each step of the portfolio process in hopes of recreating such a similar project in their own contexts. Ample materials will be provided.
Organization: Gifu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gifu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen - first time visitors are free - please bring a friend or colleague
Venue: Heartful Square Culture Centre 2nd Floor (Southeast end of Gifu Station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gifu JALT
Email QR Code: