Apple Day: Using iPods and iPhones in the ELT classroom (plus workshops)
Date: Sunday, January 17th, 2010 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Matthew Walsh and Craig Haggerman
This event is for veteran techies and newbies alike! Matthew Walsh of Momoyama Gakuin High School, and Craig Hagerman of Osaka Jogakuin University, will lead a cutting-edge session on using iPods and iPhones in your ELT classrooms. Learn the basics, discover ELT-related applications, and participate in a hands-on model lesson workshop!
1:45–2:15 Matthew Walsh on using iPods/iPhones in the classroom
2:15-2:45 Craig Haggerman on apps for the classroom
3:00-3:30 Workshop 1
3:30-4:00 Workshop 2
Organization: Kyoto Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kyoto JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Campus Plaza Kyoto (near JR Kyoto Station), 2F Dai 2 Kaigishitsu map
Location: Kyoto City, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kyoto JALT
Email QR Code: