(1) Power Teaching; (2) Intercultural Activities for Young Learners
Date: Sunday, January 17th, 2010 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Kim Horne
Using whole brain teaching techniques, learn how to craft a lesson from start to finish that will engage your students with movement, music, interactive reading, drama and MORE! The second half of the presentation showcases how to make a cultural exchange accessible to young students. See how fifty Japanese 4-6 year olds got into the homes and hearts of their American counterparts without ever leaving Japan.
Organization: Toyohashi Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Toyohashi JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Aichi University, Building five, room 543
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Toyohashi JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-88-2658
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-46-6299