(1) Highlights from the 2009 JALT National Conference; (2) Brainstorming on Future Programs
Date: Sunday, January 31st, 2010 Time: 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Ben Shearon, John Wiltshier, Kumiko Ota, Maggye Foster, Marc Helgesen, Ryan Hagglund
Join us for highlights from the 2009 JALT National Conference. Six of our members have brought back gems from the recent conference in Shizuoka and will share summaries, observations and discussion on these. Topics will include...
* Teacher training for elementary school English;
* Long-term effects of extensive reading;
* English proficiency through reading and storytelling;
* Developments in Spanish language teaching;
* 7 ways to look at grammar;
We'll then spend some time brainstorming on ideas for future programs of JALT Sendai. Join us for a good time of learning, discussion and contributing your 'two cents' toward a strong lineup of coming programs. See the JALT Sendai website for more details and updates.
Organization: Sendai Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Sendai JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Sendai Shimin Support Center 3F, Seminar Room 2, www.sapo-sen.jp Tel: 022-212-3010
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Sendai JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: