JALT International Conference:
JALT National Conference 2002(Pre-Conference Workshop Day)
Date: Friday, November 22nd, 2002 Time: 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Several featured speakers
This pre-conference day (Friday) is devoted to special workshops. Participants must pay one fee per workshop on this day. Advance reservations are encouraged (see the JALT web site for forms and instructions).
- Featured Speaker Workshops:
- Terry Royce
Developing Visual Literacy for the 21st Century
- Rob Waring
Principles and Practice in Vocabulary Instruction
- Kristofer Bayne
Written Instruction in ELT Materials
- Henry Widdowson
Creativity And Conformity In English Teaching
- Michael Rost
Collaborating: Learning Outside of Class
- Lance Knowles
Combining Multimedia and Classroom Activities
- Curtis Kelly
Theories and Principles of Teaching Children
- Kathleen Graves
Developing a Reflective Practice Through Disciplined Collaboration
Organization: The Annual International Conference of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT International Conference)
Cost: JALT Members: 4000 yen per workshop on this day (cost is in addition to the regular conference fees)
Non-members: 5000 yen per workshop on this day (cost is in addition to the regular conference fees)
Venue: Granship Center, Shizuoka City, Shizuoka Prefecture
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact JALT International Conference
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3837-1630
Email QR Code: