East Shikoku JALT:
Technologies in Education
Date: Sunday, January 24th, 2010 Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Workshop and poster sharing session
This event will feature a number of educational technology professionals from the Shikoku region and will include both hands-on workshops and digital poster sessions.
The tech workshops will include topics such as eLearning systems, mobile learning and multimedia content production, and will allow participants to explore technologies and their application in education and pedagogy.
Digital Poster Sessions
The digital poster sessions' unique digital format, situated around tables and using notebook PCs, Internet access, digital video and still cameras, allows presenters to demonstrate digital course material, useful websites, student projects, and lessons, and offers participants hands-on experience with applications and content.
Organization: East Shikoku Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (East Shikoku JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Kochi University of Technology, Tosayamada, Kochi, Japan (3rd floor of K-building, located on the east side of campus, near the student cafeteria)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact East Shikoku JALT
Email QR Code: