NPO Teaching English Methods Institute:
TEMI Winter Pioneer Seminar
Date: Saturday, February 20th, 2010 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Helene Jarmol Uchida
TEMI's Fukuoka two-day English teacher-training seminar will be held February 20-21 at Little America, the school Uchida runs in Fukuoka; the seminar will include observing classes, review of methods and materials and discussion in both English and Japanese. Participants limited to six. The seminar costs 35,700 yen for nonmembers, 29,400 yen for members. For details, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the TEMI website. Attendees will receive a TEMI certificate and booklet at all TEMI seminars. For more info, please contact Miyuki Martinez at email@example.com
Organization: NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Cost: TEMI Members: 29,400 yen
Non-members: 35,700 yen
Venue: Little America World Tenjin and Ozasa, Fukuoka City
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 092-521-8826