Teaching Children English Mini-Conference
Date: Sunday, March 28th, 2010 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Aleda Krause, and many others
This mini-conference is for teachers who teach English to children. You will get lots of ideas from the innovative presentations as well as from the other teachers you will be sure to meet there. There will also be book displays and teaching materials for sale. For more information, call 082-224-3816 (JALT Hiroshima chapter).
Organization: Hiroshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hiroshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Hiroshima YMCA Language School (Red Brick Building), 7-11 Hatchobori, Naka-ku
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hiroshima JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: