Little America Book Store:
English Materials Seminar Fair
Date: Thursday, February 11th, 2010 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Sohei and Helene Uchida, Hiromi Kawahara
Little America and Apricot Publishing will hold their first Joint Seminar on English Materials at Maruzen Nagoya Sakae on February 11, 2010. The importance of English materials will increase with the introduction of English lessons in primary schools in 2011. Little America, Japan's pioneer in English materials, games and English teaching methods, proudly holds this seminar fair as support for novice and veteran English teachers in an effort to have a positive influence on English teaching for today and tomorrow. Moreover, Apricot Publishing will have an interesting speech on GAP activities for young learners. Participation is limited to 80 attendees. Because of limited space, we suggest you register to save yourself a seat. Reservations can be made through Maruzen TEL (052)261-2251 FAX (052)261-2285.
Organization: Little America Book Store
Venue: Maruzen Nagoya Sakae 6F, 3-2-7 Sakae, Naka-ku, Nagoya shi 460-0008
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Little America Book Store
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 092-521-8826