World Englishes Education in High School
Date: Sunday, March 28th, 2010 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Speaker: Naoko Murata and Kayo Sugimoto
The presenters will report how high school students reacted to a pilot program in which English classes were taught via the concept of world Englishes. Results showed an awareness in varieties of English gave students increased motivation despite some initial student doubt of this approach. Further details at: etjaichi.kweto.com.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Chukyo University
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: