Pearson Longman Kids Tour 2010 in Tokyo
Date: Sunday, February 21st, 2010 Time: 10:25 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Aleda Krause, Mari Nakamura, Catherine Oki, Devon Thagard
Pearson Longman is pleased to invite you to the Pearson Longman Kids Tour 2010. This year's theme is "What Teachers Do Next," and will highlight practical and effective ways to handle classroom challenges. ELT authors and academic consultants will share with you the latest ideas to help you to teach English to young learners in Japan. For details, see www.eltkids.jp
To contact Pearson Longman about the Kids Tour:
Phone: Office: 03-5929-6370
Fax: Office: 03-5929-6397
Organization: Pearson Japan
Cost: free, pre-registration required
Venue: Tsuda Hall, 1-18-24 Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Pearson Japan
Email QR Code: