Writing and Publishing Language Learning Materials
Date: Sunday, April 11th, 2010 Time: 2:15 PM - 4:20 PM
Speaker: Yusaku Mori, Author of test preparation guides, columnist for Asahi Weekly
The process of getting Yusaku Mori's first TOEIC guide published was painfully long and frustrating. Everything changed after he finally found a publisher; more writing work, seminar jobs and an offer to start a publishing company followed. If you have original materials or a unique teaching method, Mori's story will provide some tips about approaching a publisher or self-publishing your work.
Organization: Matsuyama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Matsuyama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Shinonome High School Kinenkan 4F
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Matsuyama JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 089-946-0885
Phone (work): 089-931-6211