The Communicative Classroom: What can be taught?
Date: Sunday, May 16th, 2010 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Speaker: Alastair Graham-Marr
Alastair Graham-Marr examines what elements in a communicative classroom can be taught and what elements can only be developed through enough exposure and practice. He then discusses how these two groups of elements should be introduced/emphasized. The presenter then looks at how learning materials should perhaps be structured in order to take these emphases into account.
In cooperation with the Nagoya and Gifu chapters of JALT, Toyohashi JALT is pleased to be part of this "Three Corners Tour of Chubu" by well-known and respected speaker, Alastair Graham-Marr.
Organization: Toyohashi Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Toyohashi JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Aichi University, Building five, room 543
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Toyohashi JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-88-2658
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-46-6299