Being Constructive with Moodle
Date: Sunday, April 25th, 2010 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Peter Ruthven-Stuart (Future University Hakodate)
In this workshop, the audience will learn how to blend Moodle into their language classes. They will get hands-on experience in setting up a course and populating it with resources and activities. The presenter will emphasise those aspects of Moodle that facilitate collaborative learning.
Peter Ruthven-Stuart has been using Moodle since 2003 as both a teacher and administrator. He is interested in constructivist and collaborative online task design.
Organization: Hiroshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hiroshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Hiroshima University (Higashi Hiroshima Campus), The Faculty of Integrated Arts and Sciences, Room J209
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hiroshima JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: