ETJ Ishikawa 19th Workshop How to Improve Fundamental Skills
Date: Sunday, March 14th, 2010 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Cindy Fujii, Aska Imanishi, Chieno Ishimaru
In this workshop for teachers of young learners, three experienced teachers will share their own classroom-piloted activities. Each presentation will be followed by a brief discussion where all the participants' input is valued.
Organization: ETJ Ishikawa (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Ishikawa)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Kinrosha Plaza 3-2-20 Kitayasue, Kanazawa map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Ishikawa
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): (076) 296-9788