Classrooms are Alive with the Sound of Music
Date: Sunday, April 18th, 2010 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Stacey Vye
In this workshop, participants explore how the use of music in the classroom creates a relaxed language learning environment that strengthens teaching and learning activities -- even lessons that focus on grammar and TOEIC test preparation. No musical talent is required for this workshop, and ready-to-use materials will be provided that are suitable for EFL learners from junior high school to adults.
Organization: Gunma Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gunma JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Maebashi Kyoai Gakuen College (www.kyoai.ac.jp)
Location: Maebashi City, Gunma Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gunma JALT
Email QR Code: