Kanagawa University Collaborative Research Group:
Debunking Some Myths about Conversation Analysis
Date: Friday, March 26th, 2010 Time: 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Speaker: Gabriele Kasper (University of Hawai'i at Manoa)
This free public lecture is sponsored by the Kanagawa University Collaborative Research Group, "Comprehensive Research on Social Transfiguration and Language Policy Accompanying Globalization." Gabriele Kasper is Professor of Applied Linguistics in the Department of Second Language Studies, University of Hawai'i at Manoa.
Organization: Kanagawa University Collaborative Research Group
Venue: KU Port Square Room 4, Minato Mirai Extension Center, Kanagawa University
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kanagawa University Collaborative Research Group