ETJ East Tokyo:
Date: Monday, March 22nd, 2010 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: various speakers
Paarticipants bring their favorite activities for young learners including JHS students. Picture books, songs and nursery rhymes, games for small or large classes wil be shared. Transitional songs for large class management and use of pictures in class will be also focused. For pre-egistration or inquiry, email Yuco Kikuchi, ETJ Chiba coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization: ETJ East Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ East Tokyo)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen; non-members can become member at the venue with no cost.
Venue: Chiba Shimin Kaikan (Chiba City Civic Hall) map) 1-1 Kaname-cho, chuo-ku, Chiba. 043-224-2431 (A 7 min walk from Chiba stat. on JR or Keisei Line)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ East Tokyo
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 043-251-0027