Tokyo Chapter of FEW:
Career Strategies Seminar Presented by FEW Japan
Date: Sunday, March 28th, 2010 Time: 8:45 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Several speakers
On March 28th 2010, over 100 women will gather to participate in FEW Japan's biennial Career Strategies Seminar (CSS), a full-day professional development event, held at Temple University Azabu Campus from 8:45-18:00. The seminar, organized and led by experienced, successful female business leaders and mentors, consists of a series of hands-on workshops and skill-building sessions, to equip participants with the tools necessary to enhance their lives and careers in Japan. The format and content of this year's workshops differs to that of previous years, and focuses on how women can navigate the current job landscape, while maximising their own, unique potential. Some of the workshops topics for the day include Managing your Online Indentity, Ways to Rock your Resume, Succeeding in the Japanese Workplace and Creating Your Best Life. FEW encourages and welcomes new and past participants to attend this yearfs all-new event, which places great emphasis on achieving both a healthy mind and body. The CSS pre-registration fee is 12,000; pre-registration for FEW members and students is 10,000; registration on the day is 15,000. Morning refreshments, lunch and a wine reception are included in the ticket price. For more information, please visit: http://www.fewjapan.com or contact Mary Fidler (email: email@example.com).
More about FEW: FEW (For Empowering Women) is a non-profit organization founded in 1981. Since its inception FEW has evolved greatly and now boasts two chapters, one in Tokyo and one in Osaka, with a current membership of over 250 women from more than 20 countries. Today, FEW's mission is to empower English-speaking women of all ages, backgrounds and stages of their careers to reach their full personal and professional potential in Japan.
Organization: Foreign Executive Women (Tokyo Chapter of FEW)
Cost: FEW Members: 10,000yen in advance, 15,000 at the door
Non-members: 12,000yen in advance, 15,000yen at the door
Venue: Temple University Azabu Campus
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo Chapter of FEW
Email QR Code: