My Share - Classroom Management
Date: Sunday, April 25th, 2010 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Chapter Members and Colleagues
Chapter members and local colleagues sharing their knowledge, tips and tricks on classroom management. We had a very successful meeting on this topic last year, and only scratched the surface. Come and pick up some great ideas. If you'd like to present one or two of your ideas/activities, get in touch with Matt Wilson - email@example.com. It's a great chance to share your ideas, build presentation experience/skills and contribute to our chapter.
Organization: Sendai Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Sendai JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Sendai Shimin Activity Support Center, 4F - Seminar Room 5
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Sendai JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: