Almost 50 Minimal Prep Activities
Date: Sunday, October 3rd, 2010 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Conrad Matsumoto
All of these activities require minimal preparation time. They are mainly for elementary aged to junior high but can also be adapted for use in high school/university. A wide variety of activities will be shared that practice speaking, listening, writing and reading skills. Participants will leave with inspiration and some new activities that they can try in their next lesson. Participants will also have time to share their own ideas. A handout will be provided listing activities.
Conrad Matsumoto has been teaching for 20 years (from kindergarten to university). For past 5 years, has mainly been teaching students (5-85 years old) at his own school in Odawara.
Organization: ETJ Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Tokyo)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Musashino Shiminkaikan, Musashino City, Sakai 2-3-7, Dai 1 Wa shitsu (second floor)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Tokyo
Email QR Code: