Date: Sunday, May 16th, 2010 Time: 1:15 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: 1) Rob Moreau and Allen Lindskoog; 2) Polina Mitkova
The May meeting for the Yokohama Chapter of JALT will have two presentations: Rob Moreau and Allen Lindskoog will present Standing in a New Place: Reflecting on Awareness and Development; Polina Mitkova will present How to Phrase Your Praise. Details including a map to the venue can be found at www.yojalt.org
Organization: Yokohama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Yokohama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Chikyu (The Earth) Citizen Plaza, Hongodai
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Yokohama JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: