Date: Sunday, April 25th, 2010 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
An English Clinic for teachers involved in teaching English at elementary schools. There will be three workshops:
1. Grammar Solutions (for Japanese English teachers who have questions about grammar, pronunciation, natural English etc)
2. Lesson Planning and Activity Development
3. English for the Rest of the Week (ideas for using English outside the English Activities lesson).
To pre-register and for more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization: ETJ Hiroshima (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Hiroshima)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Hiroshima International Center, 6f Crystal Plaza, Nakamachi, Naka-ku
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Hiroshima
Email QR Code: