The 2nd Annual North East Asian Region (N.E.A.R.) Language Education Conference
Date: Saturday, May 29th, 2010 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Various speakers (Keynote speaker Joseph Shaules)
The 2nd Annual North East Asian Region (N.E.A.R.) Language Education Conference will be held on Saturday, May 29, 2010 on the campus of the University of Niigata Prefecture in Niigata, Japan. The conference is organized by the International University of Japan, the new University of Niigata Prefecture and the Niigata Chapter of JALT. Considering Niigata's position on the Japan Sea Coast and our strong connections to the other countries around the Japan Sea Rim, the conference focuses on Language Learning in the North East Asia Region (N.E.A.R.). It provides an excellent opportunity to share ideas with a diverse group of colleagues. Please see the Second N.E.A.R. Language Education Conference website for full details.
Organization: Niigata Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Niigata JALT)
Cost: See online details for pre-registration conference fee
Venue: University of Niigata Prefecture
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Niigata JALT
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: