Let's Personalize it
Date: Saturday, June 12th, 2010 Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Brian Cullen and Greg Goodmacher
Brian Cullen and Greg Goodmacher will examine how to personalize classes for your students to help them to share their own ideas and everyday lives in their learning of English. They will introduce student scrapbooks and show how these can form the basis of listening, speaking, reading, and writing activities. In addition, they will introduce a variety of ways that teachers can utilize students' existing interests to extend learning opportunities far beyond the walls of the classroom.
Organization: Oita Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Oita JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Compal Hall, Oita City
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oita JALT
Email QR Code: