Preview of JALT 2010 and 18th International Conference on Pragmatics and Language Learning
Date: Saturday, May 15th, 2010 Time: 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Speaker: Donna Tatsuki
Donna Tatsuki, Co-Chair of the 36th JALT International Conference, will provide the audience with a sneak peek at the 36th Annual International Conference on Language Teaching and Learning & Educational Materials Exposition as well as the the 18th International Conference on Pragmatics and Language Learning. Included will be an overview of the conference themes, introduction of the plenary speakers and much, much more. Come out and join us.
Organization: Kobe Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kobe JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Kobe YMCA (2-7-15 Kano-cho, Chuo-ku, Kobe. tel: 078-241-7204) Room 301
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kobe JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: