The Communicative Classroom: What can be taught?
Date: Sunday, May 16th, 2010 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Alastair Graham-Marr
Alastair Graham-Marr examines what elements in a communicative classroom can be taught and what elements can only be developed through enough exposure and practice. He then discusses how these two groups of elements should be introduced/emphasized. The presenter then looks at how learning materials should perhaps be structured in order to take these emphases into account.
In cooperation with the Toyohashi and Gifu chapters of JALT, Nagoya JALT is pleased to be part of this "Three Corners Tour of Chubu" by well-known and respected speaker, Alastair Graham-Marr.
Organization: Nagoya Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagoya JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center, 3F, Lecture Room 2
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagoya JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 052-781-4679
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-4265-0526