Date: Saturday, February 2nd, 2002 Time: 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Paul Hullah
This paper reports and discusses results of an extensive survey of Japanese university students asked, via a 16-item questionnaire, to evaluate the effectiveness and appropriateness of a selection of EFL coursebooks. Findings are of clear significance to ELT teachers involved in choosing classroom materials.
Note: This presentation is followed by a second presentation(topic: Student Beliefs about Language Learning).
Organization: Okayama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okayama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen, students 500 yen (cost includes both events this evening)
Venue: Sankaku Bldg. 2F. Details: phone Gavin on 086-222-2043
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okayama JALT
Email QR Code: