Practical Look at Research on Non-Native Speaker -- Non-Native Speaker Negotiation in Oral Communication Classes
Date: Sunday, April 18th, 2010 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Troy Miller
The aim of this presentation is to examine and discuss student negotiation feedback in university classes that have communication or improving speaking fluency as their main pedagogical goal. The presenter will discuss research from his classes and offer ideas to raise student and teacher awareness of non-native speaker negotiation.
Organization: Nagoya Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagoya JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center / Kokusai Center, 3rd Fl. Lecture Room 2
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagoya JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 052-781-4679
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-4265-0526