Practical Business English for Lower Level Learners
Date: Saturday, June 19th, 2010 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Grant Trew
What are the needs of lower level business students? How can we develop practical skills and/ or exam scores in a limited time? How can we adapt our lessons to meet a variety of course types? These questions and more will be answered using content from Business Venture Third Edition.
About Grant Trew: During his 20 years in Japan, he has been a teacher, teacher trainer, course coordinator for a large language school, testing and evaluation consultant and writer of ELT materials.
Organization: Okayama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okayama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Kibi International University Ekimae Campus, 2-5 Iwata-cho, Kita-ku, Okayama-City (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okayama JALT
Email QR Code: