CALL SIG of JALT:
Pre-Conference Workshops for JALTCALL 2010
Date: Friday, May 28th, 2010 Time: 6:00 PM - 8:15 PM
Speaker: Bill Pellowe, Joseph Tomei, Daniel Beck, Steven Hennebery
JALTCALL 2010 will be held at Kyoto Sangyo University in Kyoto, Japan from May 29-30, 2010. The day before the conference begins, there are pre-conference workshops (May 28). Please see the JALTCALL 2010 Pre-Conference Workshops page for the latest details.
6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Bill Pellowe: "Beginners Guide to Excel for Student Grades"
Joseph Tomei: "Using Text with QuickTime Video"
7:15 PM to 8:15 PM
Daniel Beck: "Google Apps and Docs to Extend the Classroom and Encourage Motivation"
Steven Hennebery: "Feedback 2.0: Google Forms in the Classroom"
Organization: Computer-Assisted Language Learning Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (CALL SIG of JALT)
Cost: see the JALT CALL website for details
Venue: Kyoto Sangyo University, Kyoto
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CALL SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: