The Communicative Classroom: What can be taught?
Date: Saturday, May 15th, 2010 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Alastair Graham-Marr
This talk examines what elements in a communicative classroom can be taught and what elements can only be developed through enough exposure and practice. Then, the presenter examines how these two groups of elements should be introduced/emphasized. Graham-Marr thens look at how learning materials should perhaps be structured in order to take these emphases into account.
Organization: Gifu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gifu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: First time participants are free. Day membership 1000 yen
Venue: 2nd Floor Heartful Square JR Gifu, Gifu city
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gifu JALT
Email QR Code: